Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The Intercom marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing and Growth Manager, Paid Social and Display. This role will be a key contributor in supporting Intercom’s vision of helping businesses grow faster through better relationships. In this role you will lead Intercom’s paid social and display acquisition campaign strategy and execution. You will collaborate with internal and external partners across campaigns, design, web, agencies, and vendors.
Unfortunately at this time, we are not able to support remote opportunities. This role will be based out of the SF office.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Own strategy, media planning, and execution across multiple paid social and display channels. Drive profitable acquisition multi-year growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
- Optimize global investments across a full portfolio of social channels including – Facebook, Google Display Network, LinkedIn, and Twitter for acquisition and remarketing campaigns with a focus on LTV growth and ROAS
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey
- Provide critical reporting to stakeholders
- Own learning agenda and measurement framework development for large scale, high impact campaigns
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to acquisition and brand awareness advertising
- Partner cross-functionally with Campaigns, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $3M/year but preferably more), agencies, and integrated campaigns
- Has a proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid media campaigns
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. Forecasting experience is a plus!
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment – must have proven prioritization and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, SQL, and HTML
- BA/BS degree
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity commensurate with this leadership role
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.