Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be a key-member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigour in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Support the selection and management of our marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Build and maintain departmental dashboards and reporting on performance and impact
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in the marketing area through the creation of knowledge and metrics
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems and marketing processes
- Strong quantitative orientation (Tableau experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about the product and working with startup companies
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.