Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation.
- You’ll be a product expert, understanding how Intercom can solve business problems.
- You’ll be in charge of running implementation projects with your customers.
- You’ll partner with Account Managers, to drive the best customer experience possible.
- You’ll be deeply involved in shaping what Customer Success looks like at Intercom.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our customers.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years experience working in a customer facing organisation.
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial team player.
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up.
Catered lunch every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
Healthcare stipend towards private health insurance for you and your partner/spouse.
Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance.
MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.