The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We’re looking for a seasoned creative Brand Producer to join our Brand Studio. You’ll be collaborating with a team of designers and developers who are evolving our brand identity into something that radically stands out amongst tech companies. We do not want to be mistaken for just another startup – we need someone who is willing to take risks with us and your role within brand design will play a big part in achieving this. You'll help manage projects spanning digital and interaction design, identity design, art direction, print, advertising, apparel, and event design.
You’ll collaborate with designers, developers, marketers, content strategists, and researchers. You’ll also work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Growth, Product, and Research teams, with former employees of Google, Apple, Facebook, and others. We’re prepared to invest heavily to build both a world-class creative team and a unique, special brand. For the right person, this is a career-defining opportunity to get in early and make your mark.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Manage the brand design team project plan and consistently follow up to ensure projects are on track.
- You are the point person for all new projects entering the brand design team workflow.
- Understand where each piece of the puzzle fits inside the bigger system. You can create sustainable and scalable solutions that consider the operative side of design.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners at Intercom and external vendors, establishing credibility across all workstreams.
- Send regular updates to stakeholders regarding project status. You celebrate wins and are an evangelist for the brand design team.
- Devise ways to improve communication and processes within the brand design team, creating reusable processes to take projects from brief to production. You stay up-to-date with the latest tools to drive ever increasing efficiency in the workflow.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience coordinating timelines between development / design and other business functions making smart, objective decisions between competing priorities.
- Passion for working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience managing projects in a variety of mediums, including digital and interactive design
- Fluency in the basic concepts and terminology of modern web development
- Experience with event management or production and examples of written pieces are nice to have!
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.