The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Senior Project Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no project is left behind, every marketing touch point is delivered with efficiency, our team is integrated and working together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner with the marketing leads to drive high visibility, strategic, cross-functional projects of work to deliver Intercom’s marketing and company goals
- Identify and track key milestones to get marketing projects delivered
- Clearly and accurately communicate project status, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership and other project stakeholders
- Proactively identify project risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with leadership stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- Be a voice of authority when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
What skills do I need? 📖
- 6+ years of program management or project management experience in either marketing, agency or web
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Expert in project management techniques and tools
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex projects with minimal guidance
- You have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable working side-by-side with company leaders
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results thru projects
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.