Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Grow, develop and lead a discipline of ambitious product analysts in London
- Lead strategic projects at the team, product and company level, and shape how we approach Product Analytics and Data Science
- Collaborate with a global team of analysts, data scientists and data engineers to democratise data across Intercom
- Develop and drive a culture of measurement, metrics and experimentation amongst our product teams in London
- Partner with product managers and engineers to identify opportunities to shape product roadmaps and strategic directions using data and quantitative research
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the data yourself - apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, modelling, data mining and presentation of data to deliver actionable insights. You will help drive decision making and improve our understanding of how our customers interact with our products
- Improve and implement processes and values that help scale the wider Analytics & Data Science team
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist)
- Proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis and insights that drives real, tangible impact
- Proven track record of managing and/or mentoring team members - an aspect of your role that you really enjoy
- BA/BS or MS degree preferably in quantitative discipline (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS)
- Great SQL skills and experience with Python / R
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests and a solid grasp of the statistics behind how to run these type of tests
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical)
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to £90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.