The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of Intercom's overall business, partner with our senior sales and support leaders, and take on an operating role with a fast growing company that aims to fundamentally change the way companies interact with their customers.
As the Workforce Management Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing the staffing and scheduling model, processes, and governance for our Global Customer Support team to ensure the most efficient use of our front-line resources. You will own the on-going scheduling plan and communication related to it, metrics reporting and analysis, and will work closely with the Support and Operations leadership team to drive initiatives that improve the efficiency and quality of life for our internal teams as well as overall customer experience.
We’re looking for a proactive, independent thinker with deep analytical skills, coupled with the ability to work in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dig into massive sets of information, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before.
This is a new position and you will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices across the organization.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Develop and own the forecasting and scheduling plan for our Global Support team that effectively delivers staffing levels that allow us to consistently achieve our goals (KPIs) across segments
- Manage the schedule on an on-going basis, including incorporating, new hire onboarding, “out of inbox” time, and other change request process, while ensuring minimal impact to KPIs
- Implement, oversee and maintain the Workforce Management (WFM) platform utilized for forecasting and scheduling
- Drive projects that improve the efficiency and accuracy of staffing and scheduling, and recommend opportunities to Support leadership
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Support and Operations
What skills do I need? 📖
- 1+ years experience in a Support operations role
- Demonstrated experience managing routine scheduling for a global organization
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; prior experience working with Workforce management tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.