The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Build end-to-end data driven solutions, tools and systems to prioritized problems including: Data quality improvements, business partner self service initiatives, operational dashboard improvements, core data model development and more.
- Identify and lead the development of solutions that enable analysts / data scientists to work more efficiently and to scale their impact on the business.
- Impact the overall GTM technology ecosystem as a thought leader and evangelize transformational ways the business can leverage data / intelligence.
- Evaluate and lead improvements to the overall data (management) strategy.
- Define, prioritize, and communicate status and integrity of data, projects and existing internal products.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Analytics or related technical field (Preferred: MS or MBA)
- 5+ years experience in business analysis, data analytics, data management or engineering.
2+ years in lead or manager role.
- Ability to collaborate and influence with other functional areas as a team and deliver results on time and per spec.
- Ability to present and explain methodological and operational solutions to executive leadership and technical experts.
- Experience with high-level programming language (i.e. Python)
- Expertise with Data Engineering and Warehousing (i.e. AWS, Redshift, SQL)
- Expertise with web based user interfaces/BI tools/visualization best practices (i.e. Tableau)
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.