The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
You will be working with a growing Demand Generation team to help shape the experience users have on our website through thoughtful analysis and testing. You will work across multiple teams to gather input, vet possible outcomes and support in maintaining a roadmap that will drive growth across one our most important digital channels. You’ll also have an opportunity to implement and uphold best practices for CRO, even evangelizing when necessary.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You will be thinking about and working to drive revenue on the website and across connecting and related digital channels, landing pages, Website experience, purchase funnel and more
- Lead ideation and execution of a high volume of tests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You will find creative opportunities in areas untouched to unlock growth through data analysis, partnering with Design and Product teams, and bringing new ideas
- Be the central CRO lead across Product, Analytics, Engineering and Design in heavily matrixed role
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years experience in a Conversion Rate Optimization role, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Must be highly analytical (previous analytical experience is a plus)
- Experience in executing on CRO strategy across all types of digital platforms (web, app, ads) globally
- Experience and/or interest in cognitive or behavioral science fields
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Second language fluency a plus!
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.