The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Our Office Experience Associate will help support the office needs of our employees everyday. Working closely with our Office Experience Manager, you’re a Jack/Jane of all trades and will roll up your sleeves to get stuck into any task that comes your way. You are a natural people person, keen on the details, enjoy projects, excited by change and love an organised workspace.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll provide exceptional internal customer service and workplace experience for our employees, Warmly and professionally greet office visitors and provide reception support
- You’ll help to ensure the office is organised, functional, professional, that it is always tidy and properly stocked with snacks, beverages and office supplies (Partnering in with third party vendors where necessary)
- You’ll help to create engaging internal events and activities that help us celebrate each other and our culture such as our Christmas party, company anniversary, annual summer BBQ, Pride celebration as well as partnering with leaders and teams to support regular meet-ups, community events, and on-site “happy hours”
- You’ll be committed to building and maintaining a warm and welcoming office space for Intercomrades and others who visit our office
- You’ll improve office efficiencies as we scale, identify problems, suggest changes and streamline processes within the office
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years of Office Management or related experience, preferably in tech or a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects and work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic, adaptable and keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to build network of vendors and other resources
- Exceptional organisational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work hours outside a traditional work week
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Fluent in Google Applications
- You've worked in events in either tech or hospitality industries
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday. There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.