Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
The Intercom Brand Studio is looking for an experienced designer who can push our brand into new territories. You'll work on variety of brand and marketing projects with an emphasis in digital work.
Our San Francisco-based team of Brand Designers, Strategists, Illustrators, Writers, and Producers looks forward to having you help bring our technology to life both internally and externally. The Studio works on projects that span web/digital, print, environmental, physical goods, and everything in between.
The team is already doing a lot of great things, but we still have our best work in front of us. This will be an opportunity to really push yourself creatively and to take a few risks.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Design for brand and marketing content across multiple channels (web, digital, print)
- Help develop and mature our brand guidelines and systems
- Own projects from concept to execution
- Create high-quality design work that delivers on our business strategy and mission
- Get a little weird. And then get weirder
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4-6 years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of brand and marketing work
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe CC
- Motion design skills are a plus
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high level strategic direction to small design details
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, honesty, and respect
- Excellent project management skills
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.