The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As an SMB Account Executive, you will be one of our landing team members leading the growth of our business in APAC. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
At Intercom, we are striving to do sales differently. We are asking our customers to put Intercom at the core of their businesses, and we can only do this by putting them at the core of ours. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire, and as a rapidly expanding business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression. for progression.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Evangelize our product by spearheading the growth and adoption of Intercom
- Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of service through a consultative sales approach
- Provide clear visibility into sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to companies of varying needs and sizes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, and Relationship Managers to create the best customer experience
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years experience in a closing sales role
- 1+ years experience at a high growth tech company
- 1+ years experience in outbound prospecting
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota, and high achieving in all that you do
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up.
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Healthcare stipend towards private health insurance for you and your partner/spouse.
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.