The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Senior Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing you'll be responsible for marketing activities associated with revenue retention and revenue growth from our current customer base in partnership with Product Education and Sales. This is a highly visible and strategic role charged with ensuring that Intercom has best-in-class customer revenue growth and retention dynamics. You will focus deeply on the entire customer lifecycle with Intercom and work to impact activation, retention, and engagement metrics across that lifecycle. You will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities that improve current customer adoption of our products and use cases and communicating key benefits of Intercom to our current customers. You will oversee adoption, engagement, cross-sell and upsell initiatives in partnership with our Product Marketing, Product Education, and Sales teams. You will be an expert on our product, an ambassador to our community, and a strategic voice inside the company.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Scaling and optimizing our customer lifecycle marketing initiatives with a focus on revenue retention and growth & leading marketing initiatives to affect adoption, engagement, churn, NPS, and revenue
- Acting as the steward of our customer experience, ensuring we treat customers well at all stages of their journey
- Planning our Customer Lifecycle Marketing strategy, presenting it to executive stakeholders, and reporting on business results
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Product Education, you'll invent new and inspiring ways to engage current customers via a variety of channels; messages, events, videos, webinars, and more!
- Communicating key benefits of Intercom at the relevant stages of the customers’ lifecycle and engagement with us
- Using the Intercom product to deliver fine-tuned messages to our customers
- Partnering with operations and analytics teams on revenue attribution and measurement
What skills do I need? 📖
- 7+ years in online marketing in a B2B SaaS environment, preferably in organizations with both self-service and sales-led purchase paths
- Demonstrable experience planning and executing customer campaigns aimed at activation, churn reduction, cross-sell, and up-sell in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience as a buyer and user of Intercom or other messaging tools highly preferred
- Track record of successful partnership with Product, Sales, and Customer-Success teams on marketing initiatives that drive revenue
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing tactics like events, e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging and their role in customer lifecycle marketing
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Experience working with channel and integration partners on go-to-market initiatives as well as experience managing growth and performance oriented teams
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!