What's the opportunity? 🤔
We’re looking for a senior program manager to join our relatively new and fast-growing program management team in San Francisco. This team drives the end-to-end delivery of Intercom’s strategic programs and company goals. You’ll partner with company leaders, product managers, marketing managers and engineering leaders to driving complex, large-scale programs across all R&D and Marketing teams. You’ll make Intercom operationally excellent by working with every discipline, implementing and improving how we work.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Work with company leaders to define and plan the delivery our company strategy
- Drive the delivery of high visibility, strategic, cross functional company goals and programs of work by partnering with directors, product managers and marketing managers
- Identify and track key milestones to get programs delivered
- Clearly and accurately communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership and other program stakeholders
- Proactively identify program risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with leadership stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- Be a voice of authority when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
- Identify better ways of collaborating with other product teams and cross functional teams, own and lead projects that improve our processes
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 5+ years of program management experience in either product, design, agency or web with a focus on large, complex, multi-location programs or projects (preferably within the technology sector)
- You have a strong understanding of product and design and ideally have worked with design or product teams
- You have a strong understanding of sales and marketing within tech
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex projects with minimal guidance
- You have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable working side-by-side with company leaders
The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday, plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy, 10 corporate holidays and winter break
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities up to $90 quarterly
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!