The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Search you will be a key member of the marketing team, directly contributing to our business by growing and optimizing Intercom paid search campaigns. You will develop strategies for profitably expanding our paid search program while also partnering with design and development teams to improve copy and landing page performance. This role is supported by a world-class in-house design team and by a top-tier agency for day-to-day execution.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Scale Intercom’s paid search program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive profitable growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
- Optimize investments across a full portfolio of keywords, advertising platforms (Google, Bing, etc.), programs (e.g., paid search, remarketing, display advertising), and geographies with a focus on customer acquisition and profitability
- Extract and deliver insights to partner teams like Product Marketing and Brand Design on what resonates and what performs in market
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify opportunities for improving performance and maximizing ROAS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on a holistic, full-funnel approach to optimization of our digital campaigns by analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and implementing experiments
- Partner with Campaigns, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets - minimum of $10M/year, but preferably more
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical & proven experience managing paid acquisition efforts towards profitability on Google
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in ROAS and LTV:CAC across digital marketing channels and campaigns
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!