The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Our Office Experience Associate will help support the office needs of our employees. Working closely with our Office Experience Manager, you’re a Jack/Jane of all trades and will roll up your sleeves to get stuck into any task that comes your way. You’re a natural people person and you love a well-run, organised workspace.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll provide exceptional internal customer service and workplace experience for our employees
- You’ll be committed to building and maintaining a warm and welcoming office space for Intercomrades and others who visit our office
- You’ll be involved in space planning, thinking ahead about teams and what they might need in terms of the space they are using
- You’ll help to create engaging internal events and activities that help us celebrate each other and our culture such as our Christmas party, company anniversary, annual summer BBQ, Pride celebration as well as partnering with leaders and teams to support regular meet-ups, community events, and on-site “happy hours”
- You’ll improve office efficiencies as we scale, identify problems, suggest changes and streamline processes within the office
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 3+ years of Office Management or related experience
- You have an ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects and work well under pressure
- You have a strong work ethic, adaptable and high attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills and ability to build network of vendors and other resources
- You have exceptional organisational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- You have flexibility to work hours outside a traditional work week
Bonus skills & attributes
- Fluent in Google Applications
- You've worked in events in either tech or hospitality industries
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every weekday! There are also snacks and drinks on tap to keep you topped up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.