The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Sr. Manager, Website & Growth Marketing you will be a key-member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by optimizing the performance of our marketing funnel for growth and profitability. You will ensure that every Intercom page and property is optimized to help us grow, participate in full-funnel conversion optimization, and support stakeholders across the company with optimization expertise. In addition, you will be a critical steward of Intercom’s digital presence and brand. You will help Intercom experiment with new and creative approaches to digital marketing and constantly push forward ‘what is possible’ in digital marketing.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Scale growth and optimization efforts for Intercom digital properties including our website, landing pages, e-mails, blog, microsites and other touchpoints
- Lead day-to-day operations of conversion rate optimization, especially top- and middle-of-the-funnel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and maintain our company testing calendar & support with testing expertise
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel, plan opportunities, and implement experiments that drive sustainable and profitable growth
- Own our customer-facing website and experience across device types and entry points to optimize user experience, and maximize conversion rates and product adoption
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning and work closely with specialist agencies to execute tests
- Manage a team focused on growth and optimization of Intercom digital properties
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years in online marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment and a thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Technical experience with A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), Data APIs (eg. Clearbit, Datanyze), User testing (eg. UserTesting.com, Hotjar, surveys), CMS (eg. WordPress, Craft), CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills; SQL a plus
- Hands on experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads as well as HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred
- Hands-on experience managing implementing testing frameworks and managing testing programs at scale and proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid, organic, and viral channels
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment, passionate about product, and working with startup companies
- Experience managing growth and performance oriented teams
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!