The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of Intercom's overall business, partner with our senior sales, self serve, and support leaders, and take on an operating role with an exciting and fast growing company that aims to fundamentally change the way companies interact with their customers.
As the Sales & Support Operations Analyst you will drive the creation and execution of quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define & improve sales, self serve, and support processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and marketing trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
We’re looking for a proactive, independent thinker with deep analytical skills, coupled with the ability to work in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dig into massive sets of information, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Marketing, Analytics, and other key teams across the company
- Advise on new business growth strategies and existing business retention & expansion opportunities using models and analytics
- Create revenue growth plans, determine optimal resource requirements, and develop corresponding incentive structures
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting
- Support weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying key changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years experience in Sales Operations and/or an analytics role, preferably in SaaS (or banking, consulting, tech)
- Strong financial modeling & analytical skills, and appreciation for solving complex, unstructured problems
- Quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus skills & Attributes 🙌
- Experience with SQL and dashboard tools (e.g. Tableau) is a strong plus. If you don’t have these skills, you will be expected to learn them on the job.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!