The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Design Project Manager to join our Brand Design team. You’ll be helping Intercom create new and meaningful workplace experiences as it opens or expands new offices around the world. We do not want to be mistaken for just another startup – we need someone who is willing to take risks with us and your role within brand design will play a big part in achieving this. You’ll help coordinate and manage projects spanning workplace design, office experience, environmental graphics, and more.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Experience keeping multiple projects on track, quickly identifying next steps, tracking and delegating work amongst team members, helping remove blockers and obstacles and looking to problem-solve before problems even arise.
- You understand how all the pieces of a project interact and have a passion for figuring out how to connect them seamlessly.
- You build and maintain strong communication channels with internal team members and external partners. You follow all project communication and facilitate connections when they need to happen.
- You speak the same language as designers and are a champion for design-focused solutions on projects.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 4+ years of Design Coordination or Project Management experience (preferably in interior design or architecture)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passion for working on a creative and collaborative team
- Experience in working with team members in co-located spaces
- Experience managing tenant improvement office projects
- Self starter who jumps in without needing direction
- Fluency in the design, architectural, furniture and construction process
- Proficiency in managing project schedules, budgets, and vendor relationships
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!