The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As our premier Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a critical role within the Sales and Support Operations team by partnering cross-functionally to help our business grow and scale. You will primarily use your technical skills to deliver Salesforce-based solutions to improve the productivity of the overall sales and support organizations. We are looking for someone who is excited to develop and maintain our Salesforce.com code base and our sales and support stack, enabling our Sales and Customer Support teams to achieve their goals.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Work with Sales and Support Management to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
- Translate requirements into development needs while assessing what can be configured/bought and what should be custom developed
- Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Aid in deployment and configuration of various tools across the sales and support stack
- Collaborate with the Development team when necessary to troubleshoot and debug advanced technical issues that may span across systems
- Help investigate potential integrations between Salesforce and other platforms/databases/APIs, looking to minimize custom coding where possible
What skills do I need? 📖
- Familiarity with the following: Salesforce Developer Console / Workbench / API Tooling (REST preferred), Visual Workflow, and other development tools
- Salesforce Developer I certification (formerly 401DEV) preferred
- Understanding of CI/CD Tools (SalesforceDX, etc.) a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!