The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key-member of the product marketing team working cross-functionally between sales, product and marketing. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects spanning sales enablement efforts, partnering with our discovery & purchase team helping prospects and customers understand and buy the right products that fit their use cases, and working closely with our early stage team to build out key marketing strategies.ns and creative content.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Become an internal expert on Intercoms products and use cases and how we position them externally as well as internally to our sales teams
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging
- Own and execute on sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks, customer testimonials, competitive intel, trainings and more
- Integrate with sales teams to understand our sales process and our customers
- Integrate with the Purchase R&D team to collaborate on pricing related projects that require positioning, messaging, communication and education
- Partner with the Intercom Early Stage team to position our early stage program to key partners
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing SaaS products and/or sales enablement
- (Bonus) Background in pricing and purchasing work
- Confident collaborating with sales stakeholders and product teams
- Clear and effective communicator; you speak and write with the ability to simplify complex topics
- Experience executing at a tactical level and collaboration on strategic projects
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!