The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Web Optimization Manager you will be a key-member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by optimizing the performance of our marketing funnel for growth and profitability. You will ensure that every Intercom page and property is optimized to help us grow, participate in search engine optimization, full-funnel conversion optimization, and support stakeholders across the company with optimization expertise.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead optimization efforts for Intercom digital properties
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop hypothesis, and implement experiments
- Partner with operations and analytics teams on attribution initiatives
- Support cross-functional teams with SEO expertise
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Hands-on execution of conversion rate optimization and search engine optimization projects
- Work closely with specialist agencies to execute tests
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience managing organic acquisition efforts including SEO programs and conversion rate optimization projects
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!