The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As Advertising Manager you will be a key member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by identifying, negotiating, and purchasing advertising on behalf of Intercom. You will develop strategies for expanding our programs with platforms like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn while also building out new and creative advertising strategies for out-of-home, online and everywhere in between. You will supervise some of the best boutique advertising agencies in the world, and you’ll buy placements with some of the best media companies in the world. Your work will drive immediate revenue for the business while also helping us build a world-class brand.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead Intercom’s advertising programs across multiple mediums and oversee multiple agencies working in a variety of advertising channels
- Balance investments across a full portfolio of advertising channels and customer acquisition strategies with a focus on customer acquisition and profitability
- Collaborate with internal teams on marketing attribution and data analysis to ensure accurate tracking and performance reporting
- Extract and deliver insights to partner teams like Product Marketing and Brand Design on what resonates and what performs in market
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop a hypothesis, and implement experiments
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience managing paid acquisition efforts with proven skills in at least one (preferably multiple) of below:
- Cost-per Lead advertising
- Podcast advertising
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!