The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Partner with directors, product managers and product marketing managers to drive high visibility, strategic, cross functional programs of work to deliver Intercom’s company goals
- Identify and track key milestones to get programs delivered
- Clearly and accurately communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership and other program stakeholders
- Proactively identify program risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with leadership stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- Be a voice of authority when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 5+ years of program management experience in either product, design, agency or web with a focus on large, complex, multi-location programs or projects
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex projects with minimal guidance
- You have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable working side-by-side with company leaders
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch and dinner every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Keep active with our wellness programme that allows you to expense gym and other sports activities up to €90 quarterly
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.