The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a Campaign Marketing Manager at Intercom, you’ll be a key member of a growing team, helping to define and execute integrated campaigns that contribute directly to top-line company goals. You’ll bring our company and product positioning to life for strategic audiences by designing campaigns that drive a cohesive narrative across multiple channels. You’ll work cross-functionally with marketing, brand design, sales, program management and key partners in R&D to define each campaign’s scope, and lead each campaign to successful, on-time execution. You’ll report on campaign performance and provide insights to help guide the direction of future campaigns.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead complex, multi-channel campaigns from start to finish for strategic audiences — deliver on KPIs aligned with top-level business goals.
- Create comprehensive campaign briefs for each integrated campaign. This includes partnering with PMM on positioning and persona development and with marketing stakeholders to build a comprehensive bill of materials mapped to the buyer’s journey.
- Work with partners in brand design to develop campaign concepts. Ensure buy-in across relevant teams.
- Manage multiple campaigns (targeting different audiences or initiatives) at the same time. Ensure consistent communication with stakeholders and on-time execution.
- Measure and report back on campaign performance — both high level and tactic-based. Communicate results with all stakeholders and make recommendations for improvements based on performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across marketing, sales, brand design, program management and R&D.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Proven ability to work across broad cross-functional teams to drive complex projects to successful completion. Ability to orchestrate complex, multi-channel campaigns (Including advertising, comms, content, email nurture, events, sales enablement, product education, and customer messaging)
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels and how different tactics and channels drive impact across the entirety of a prospect and customer journey
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Ability to present projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Experience with analyzing and drawing conclusions from a broad set of data. Ability to turn that into actionable recommendations.
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized — able to successfully prioritize across multiple projects
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!