Intercom is creatively fixing...🛠️
How internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
• 400+ employees worldwide
• $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
• 25,000+ customers
• 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
At Intercom we firmly believe in the power and importance of creating world-class brand interactions, productions and experiences - big and small. Drawing inspiration from theatre, music, film and live television, events is a small but fast growing team that makes a huge impact on Intercom’s brand recognition and growth. We have big ideas about how events can help Intercom grow even faster. You’ll help to meticulously plan, analyse, promote and execute our events.
This is an opportunity to lead a team of producers and contractors who have a lot of fun applying their skills in creating events that are quickly becoming a benchmark in our industry. You will be lead of the the events team's quarterly goals execution and project success.
What will I be doing? 🚀
As an Events Lead you will:
- Lead the production and execution of the Intercom events roadmap and strategy - creating and hitting deadlines as well as scoping and managing resources
- Monitor, manage and report on a six-figure budget
- Manage, nurture and build a team of event associates and specialists
- Lead live productions on the ground, collaborating with technical production teams and vendors
- Lead collaborative efforts between cross team functions at Intercom to increase the impact our events have on growing our business
What skills do I need? 📖
- Experience managing large budgets (1M+) for live events with crowds from 30-1500+ people
- Experience leading teams of producers and contractors in a professional setting, preferably for a brand in the tech industry or an act in the entertainment industry
- Care deeply about sharing Intercom to the masses through impactful and meaningful events
- Impeccable communication ability with a wide variety of departments
- Comfortable working as part of a small team and managing your time efficiently, dealing with the uncertainty and unpredictability of the fast-paced startup world.
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Relocation assistance available
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!