Intercom is creatively fixing...🛠️
How internet businesses connect with customers for more human conversation. Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies:
- 400+ employees worldwide
- $1M to $50M Annual Recurring Revenue in 3 years
- 25,000+ customers
- 1,000 new customers monthly
Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a product-first technology company spread across four offices (Chicago, Dublin, London and San Francisco), an excellent IT function is critical to our company’s success. We are looking to hire an hands-on IT Experience Specialist to join our IT team in Chicago. If you’re passionate about providing employees with the tools they need to do the best job possible, you’re a technology enthusiast looking for excellence in everything you do and want to work for the best product-focused software company of our generation - then this is the role that will shape and grow your career!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Offer an outstanding IT experience by providing efficient and productive support in our Chicago office
- Directly own/support our Audio/Video and Video Conference systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and third-party tools
- Do the best work of your life, raise the bar for IT excellence in our industry, step up and make the most out of this career-defining opportunity
What skills do I need? 📖
- You love helping people
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems across all Apple products
- Ability to own Audio/Video and Video Conference systems across our offices. This includes technologies like Google Hangouts, Zoom, RingCentral and hardware like TVs, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. and assist employees getting the most out of them
- Knowledge of hosted productivity and communications applications, for example G Suite, Trello, Basecamp, and the ability to train and help employees on their use
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products
- Possess wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and the future of the Internet
- Ambition to be part of the best IT team in the industry :)
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!