The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth☝️
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is on a mission to make internet business personal. This product role requires the ultimate negotiator, pragmatist, and innovator. You’ll prioritize the incoming requests from Marketing, Sales, Brand, Product Education, and Finance and manage tradeoffs across your Intercomrades to improve online business for companies around the world. You will be responsible for driving the definition and execution of experiences on web and mobile, inspiring your team, and communicating & aligning like a pro.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Develop roadmap and requirements with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product marketing, and customer support partners
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog and work across teams to drive work that helps us achieve our vision
What skills do I need? 📖
- 2+ years of product management experience shipping B2C software
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems (large and small.) You bring a design thinking mindset
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
- Outstanding EQ, written & verbal communication
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!