The way businesses talk to people online is broken. Intercom is fixing it. 🛠️
Intercom is the first to bring messaging products for sales, marketing & customer service to one platform, helping businesses avoid the stiff, spammy status quo and have real conversations that build real connections. Designed to feel like the messaging apps you use every day, Intercom lets you talk to consumers almost anywhere: inside your app, on your website, across social media and via email. In February 2017, Intercom announced it had surpassed $50M in annual recurring revenue, an increase from $1M in ARR just three years prior, making it one of the fastest-growing companies in tech. Today more than 20,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide. Intercom has 400 employees between its San Francisco headquarters, Chicago support office, and Dublin and London R&D offices, and has raised $116M in venture funding.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a product-first technology company, spread across four offices in Chicago, Dublin, London and San Francisco, an excellent IT function is critical to our company’s success and are looking to hire an IT Support Manager to join our IT Team in San Francisco.
We strive to offer a seamless and awesome experience, are passionate about providing our colleagues with the environment and tools they need to do their best work and are technology enthusiasts looking for excellence in everything we do.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You will lead a team of IT Experience Specialists to offer an outstanding IT experience in our San Francisco and Chicago offices by providing efficient and productive support
- You will grow and nurture the careers of your team members
- You’ll build and nurture a positive working relationship between IT and the rest of the company
- You’ll contribute to and execute on our IT strategy and roadmap for Intercom that supports the company’s vision and long-term company goals
- You’ll raise the bar for IT Support & Operations excellence in our industry
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have prior experience being successful in a Support Lead or Manager role
- You’re adept at technically advising and mentoring support teams
- You possess wonderful passion for what you do and are fond of operational excellence
- You have a great desire to be part of the best IT team in the industry
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- In-office bicycle storage
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!