- We are seeking a dynamic Program Manager (PM) to join our wonderful, supportive team.
- Our clinical team enjoys unparalleled work-life balance!
- Focus on culture, great clinical work, integrity, communication and adaptability.
- Our team is exceptionally trained, reliable, dependable and passionate.
- We love what we do, and we are seeking a PM who shares our passion for improving the lives of children and families affected by autism.
- At Intercare, we prioritize staff satisfaction! We are proud of our scores on Glassdoor, and our Staff Satisfaction Survey Results, which report that >85% of our employees are satisfied with our culture and would recommend Intercare to a friend (compared to 23% industry standard).
- We are proud to be the highest rated established ABA organization on Glassdoor! Check out our rankings and reviews on Glassdoor!
Compensation: $22 - $27 Per Hour - Full time, based upon experience; Promotion opportunity to Program Supervisor (salaried) based upon experience
Benefits of Working at Intercare:
- The most extraordinary, professional culture in the industry
- A management team that truly cares about your future and happiness
- A very competitive salary based on experience and education
- Monthly Bonuses!
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on work/life balance
- 3 tier model: while supervised by a BCBA, increase impact of your expertise to reach more families
- Manager your own schedule
- Mileage reimbursement, a company computer and cell phone
- Education tuition reimbursement program (Masters & BCBA)!
- Highly trained Behavior Interventionists (BIs) & Clinical Team
- Leadership training and CEUs - we will teach how to become a better leader!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Outstanding mentorship and supportive environment for continual learning
- We are a welcoming team, ready to happily greet new clinicians who similarly value collaborative care as much as we do!
- Team members highly value their colleagues not only as colleagues, but also as great friends.
- Generous time off policy (vacation, sick time and holidays)
- Company 401k Plan
- Completed Master’s degree in a related field is required
- Strong ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and clinical skills
- Self-disciplined: Able to schedule and attend client appointments and clinical team meetings with consistency, reliability and punctuality
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player attitude and customer service orientation
- Bilingual skills valued (Spanish preferred)
- Have previous clinical experience at an autism service provider or in a school setting with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Prior supervisory experience overseeing a team of ABA clinicians
Learn more about us on You Tube!
Riverside, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Highgrove, and surrounding areas
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Learning, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Children, ABA, Applied behavior analysis, BCBA
Intercare Therapy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Intercare Therapy supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.