- We are seeking a dynamic BCBA to join our wonderful, supportive team.
- Our BCBAs enjoy unparalleled work-life balance!
- Focus on culture, great clinical work, integrity, communication and adaptability.
- Our team is exceptionally trained, reliable, dependable and passionate.
- We love what we do, and we are seeking a BCBA who shares our passion for improving the lives of children and families affected by autism.
- At Intercare, we prioritize staff satisfaction! We are proud of our scores on Glassdoor, and our Staff Satisfaction Survey Results, which report that >85% of our employees are satisfied with our culture and would recommend Intercare to a friend (compared to 23% industry standard).
- We are proud to be the highest rated established ABA organization on Glassdoor! Check out our rankings and reviews on Glassdoor!
Compensation: $65,000 - $85,000 - Full time, based upon experience
Signing Bonus: $2,500
Benefits of Working at Intercare:
- The most extraordinary, professional culture in the industry
- A management team that truly cares about your future and happiness
- A very competitive salary based on experience and education
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on work/life balance
- Mileage reimbursement, a company computer and cell phone
- Education tuition reimbursement program!
- Highly trained Behavior Interventionists (BIs)
- Leadership training and CEUs - we will teach how to become a better leader!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Outstanding mentorship and supportive environment for continual learning
- We are a welcoming team, ready to happily greet new clinicians who similarly value collaborative care as much as we do!
- Team members highly value their colleagues not only as colleagues, but also as great friends.
- Generous time off policy (vacation, sick time and holidays)
- Company 401k Plan
- Strong ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and clinical skills
- Self-disciplined: Able to schedule and attend client appointments and clinical team meetings with consistency, reliability and punctuality
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player attitude and customer service orientation
- Bilingual skills valued (Spanish preferred)
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a related field is required
- Candidates must be a current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Have previous clinical experience at an autism service provider or in a school setting with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Prior supervisory experience overseeing a team of ABA clinicians
Learn more about us on You Tube!
If you have a BCBA and have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Learning, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Children, ABA
Intercare Therapy supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.