Intercare Therapy is an autism services health care company, growing extremely quickly, with almost 600 employees, and plans to grow 20%+ every year for the next few years. Our workforce is distributed across three states, with more planned. The vast-majority of our work force is remote, and mobile. We are looking for a professional with a consistent track record of data analytics, process documentation and improvement.
At Intercare, we focus on culture, great clinical work, integrity, communication and adaptability. Our team is exceptionally trained, reliable, dependable and passionate. We love what we do, and we are seeking a partner who shares our passion for improving the lives of children and families affected by autism. We provide evidence-based behavior services that support individuals with autism and related disorders and their families. Our mission is to increase independence and improve the quality of life of our client families.
At Intercare, we prioritize staff satisfaction! We are proud of our reviews and scores on Indeed and Glassdoor, and our Staff Satisfaction Survey Results, which report that >85% of our employees are satisfied with our culture and would recommend Intercare to a friend (compared to 23% industry standard). We are proud to be the highest rated established ABA organization on Glassdoor! Check out our rankings and reviews on Glassdoor! https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Intercare-Therapy-Reviews-E280801.htm
Objective: Support company in data analytics and process mapping and improvements
Intercare Therapy needs a curious, driven analyst to support its Leadership Team. You’ll dig into all the numbers involving clinical services, operations, finance and customer care to deliver standard metrics, as well as playing a key role in many special projects and ad hoc requests for analysis. This is how we get better: we analyze the numbers – you’ll be a key part of the process. Great job for someone who takes initiative and has impeccable judgment. A multitasking person who is organized, creative, curious, accurate, and reliable is needed.
The Business Analyst and Process Improvement Specialist will support our key process improvement (PI) initiatives by providing process documentation expertise. You will play an integral role in the process improvement cycle by documenting current state processes and working with the Team to create any future state process mapping. In addition to process mapping, you will provide supporting workflow documentation (e.g. – policies, checklists, training materials, links to other applications, etc.). This position will be responsible for consulting, collaborating, and supporting multiple stakeholders across a variety of cross-agency disciplines to explore and ultimately document varied department operations and business processes. The Leadership Team and business stakeholders will rely on your documentation to assess efficiencies, identify business needs, and diagnose bottlenecks or inefficiencies, all of which will drive the PI process.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, business analyst and process professional who excels in a team environment and is an expert in data analysis and process documentation and improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
Dual reporting to: Company President and Director of Finance
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Data Analysis/Business Analytics
- Perform data mining, analysis and reporting to support clinical, operations and finance departments
- Design, develop, and administer reports, dashboards and reporting portals within Central Reach and Tableau
- Develop effective data visualizations for presentations
- Perform various statistical analyses using data drawn from diverse sources to map and identify genuine trends and relationships
- Identify data quality and consistency issues and work with other teams to improve data collection and processing
- Develop data programs to support effective product development and optimization
- Building out, improving and maintaining key financial models in excel
- Analyzing performance in real time and adjusting approach and forecasts based on feedback from staff, clients, marketplace and validation of assumptions
- Leveraging industry data sources and primary research to analyze and identify strategic opportunities
- Work with various departments to implement KPIs and processes to track and report KPIs
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of business projects working directly with the executive team;
- Work directly with the C-Level Executives on new business objectives, financial analyses, and expansion efforts.
Process Mapping/Process Improvement
- Data Analysis: Identifies sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes
- Research: Reviews best practice research; makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research
- Process Architecture: Designs complex processes; ensures process mapping is complete; interviews stakeholders and process owners to define processes. Helps define standards and methods.
- Process Recommendations: Determines process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes; shares accountability for realization of results with process owners and may present recommendations to stakeholders and process owners.
- Performance Management & Control: Defines, develops and evaluates performance metrics to establish process success, and may participate in working with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure success; participates in defining standards of improvement success.
- Change Management: Participates in and may lead change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes.
- Create Process Scale: Building and overseeing execution of key operational processes, with end goal of creating playbooks that can scale across markets
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science preferred
- Management consulting experience, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in business/data analytics, and process documentation, mapping and management
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing capability
- Appropriate professional behavior and positive attitude; highly responsive and reliable
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of detail and organization
- Excellent judgment and the ability to balance resourcefulness and discretion, demonstrates ability to protect confidential and proprietary information of the firm
- Experience and high proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project & Visio
- Ability to develop process flow diagrams and narratives; identity process improvement opportunities
- Experience working with strong analytical and problem-solving skills involving data and predictive modeling, data integration methodologies, and data warehousing
- Experience with queried large, complex data sets; proficient with databases (ex. Sales force, Java, MySQL)
- Ability to navigate around pivot tables, charts and tables in spreadsheets (Excel), or equivalent skills in reporting tools (such as Salesforce, JIRA)
- Detail-fascinated and focused on data accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data and information
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers, and company management
- A dynamic, motivated, resourceful, and creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments
- Ability to package and present complex analyses and recommendations clearly
- Demonstrated implementation of process improvement methodologies & initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Experience with process modeling / mapping
- Self-starter with a strong drive to get to the root of issues
- Able to actively build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to ensure issues and requests are sufficiently resolved
- Developing standard operating procedures and maintaining formal documentation of processes
- Certified Black Belt from an industry accredited program preferred
- Lean certification from an industry accredited program preferred
- Consulting experience preferred