INTERCARE is now HIRING for ENTRY LEVEL positions in the East Bay!
WE PROVIDE PAID TRAINING AND A 3:00 PM - 8:30 PM SCHEDULE FIVE DAYS A WEEK!
Compensation: $17.50 - $21.50 per hour – Full time, Part time
- No experience required – we will train you!
- Work an anticipated schedule of 3:00 PM to 8:30 PM five days a week
- Work with children to help them learn and grow!
- Paid training and paid drive time and mileage reimbursement (Federal rate)
- Learn Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Work variable hours per week
- Part-time, Part-time to Full-time, and Full-time
- You’ll be trained and developed to provide in-home behavioral intervention to children affected by autism and their families
- Travel to client’s homes/community settings, as required to deliver services
- Ongoing dedicated supervision & support to help you succeed & thrive!
- Education reimbursement programs
- Career advancement opportunities
We are proud to be the highest rated established ABA organization on Glassdoor! Check out our rankings and reviews on Glassdoor!
Learn more about us on You Tube!
- Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, El Cerrito, Orinda, Oakland
What we are looking for:
- Show a strong interest in working with kids
- Previous experience working with children (preferred)
- Available in the afternoon/early evening
- High school diploma required, with a preference if you are currently enrolled in college, have attended or already have graduated college
- Bilingual skills a plus but not required
- Must have own reliable transportation, and valid driver’s license, auto registration and auto insurance
- Proof of immunization records and TB required
- Walking, occasional running, standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching above head, bending and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Work may involve playing with children that can occur on the floor or settings where the furniture is child size
- Diligently attending to the safety of the child and surroundings is required
- Quick and sudden movements may be required
- Sustained physical exertion may be required during session
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Learning, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Children, ABA, Behavior Therapist, Behavioral Health, Behavior Specialist, ABA Therapist, Childcare, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Preschool Teacher, Paraprofessional, Youth Program Coordinator, Direct Support Professionals, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health Technician, Babysitting, Mental Health Specialist, Camp Counselor, Coach, Working with Children, Caregiver, Hospice care, Respite Care.
Intercare Therapy supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.