Are you looking to join an established, highly ambitious, successful and customer driven SaaS company?
Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of SaaS technology?
Have you demonstrated the ability to expand SaaS usage and adoption AND drive add-ons and expansions? Have you mastered establishing and advancing relationships from the C-suite, to business line and IT leaders, middle managers and front-line users?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise SaaS operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our customer's growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics, AI video, and fleet management solutions.
Customer Success Director - Strategic Accounts
As a Customer Success Director (CSD), you are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding, you will be responsible for aligning with our customers on their business objectives and success criteria. You will work cross functionally with the sales, onboarding, support and services teams to ensure your customers have an exceptional IntelliShift experience…both with IntelliShift technologies and with the company overall.
CSDs are expert in demonstrating and amplifying the value their customers achieve with IntelliShift, and where additional and measurable opportunities exist through expanded use of IntelliShift. CSDs are expert in converting customer growth opportunities into revenue without compromise to their role as a trusted advisor.
CSDs serve as their customer’s internal advocates by sharing feedback and partnering with our teams to deliver technology that aligns with the direction of their customers and the fleet operations industry.
At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have realized and maximized value with IntelliShift, and are transforming how their companies manage and operationalize their fleet operations.
Customer Success Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios with a deep knowledge of the customer's business goals and success criteria
- Manage all customer subscriptions to ensure high retention and mitigate churn risk
- Identify and execute growth opportunities tied to upsell, cross-sell and expansion
- Experience proactively managing SaaS renewals to ensure contractual continuity
- Build and foster relationships with all contact levels, with emphasis on value-added relationships with executive and senior leadership
- Engage with customers on a regular cadence to ensure business alignment and to maximize their value from the partnership
- Manage the customer through the lens of the customer journey achieving all milestone along the way
- Act as a liaison between the customer and other teams at IntelliShift to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Proactively manage customer health and engagement to mitigate business risk
Customer Success Director Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager and/or business-outcome accountable Sales Executive
- 10+ years of experience managing a portfolio of customers with diverse and complex needs across various stages of the customer relationship and SaaS lifecycle
- 10+ years of experience working with executive and senior management leaders and teams
- Expert in setting and managing expectations with multiple stakeholders, both with customers and internally to ensure organizational alignment
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts
- Analyzing customer “white space” to identify and act up gaps which IntelliShift can effectively address
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a portfolio of 8-12 strategic customers, IntelliShift’s highest customer revenue tier
- Experience as a cross-functional program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their business and IntelliShift partnership goals
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with SaaS customer success processes
- Patient and active listener with a passion for service AND driving business growth
- Proven experience managing and negotiating complex contracts
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to juggle and prioritize competing demands and priorities
- Team-oriented, with a strong ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Experience acting as a change agent in complex organizations, with both customers and internally within IntelliShift
- Experience as a Salesforce users required
- Experience managing a pipeline of renewals and upsell opportunities
- Experience with Customer Success software (i.e. Gainsight, ClientSuccess, ChurnZero)
- Experience with fleet operations, AI video and/or telematics a plus
4 year college degree