Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful customer driven SaaS company? Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of technology?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our Client's 5-year growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
About This Role:
IntelliShift is looking for an experienced Manager of Customer Support to Manage a team of Tier I and Tier II Support Engineers providing best in class support experiences to its Clients. The team is responsible for supporting customers through Phone, Email, and Ticket based inquiries. You will be responsible for directly monitoring, reporting, and driving improved team KPI’s. As a Manager you will be responsible for driving Optimization and Efficiencies through procedures and processes through existing and future Support Software.
In this Role:
- Directly manage the team of CSMs and assist in recruiting and hiring to support rapid growth.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the team while ensuring the team meets established SLA’s.
- Be highly visible to the support team, with the ability to make real-time adjustments to ensure fast response and effective quality service.
- Successfully Manage onboarding and continuous education for members of the team.
- Manage Interactions between Support and other teams within the organization with the focus of collaboration of driving interdepartmental process improvements.
- Be an expert on the product for the Support members to have a resource that they can rely on to guide them to success within the organization.
- Help ensure the organization has the proper support material to support its clients with a level of self-sustainability.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or other Technical Field.
- 3+ Years of experience in support, engineering or other technical leadership role
- Strong Familiarity with using CRMs like Zendesk and Salesforce
- Comfortable interfacing with clients, with various technical backgrounds, Verbally and Text Based.
- Comfortable with SaaS platforms
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to influence individual contributors and leaders across the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a hyper growth environment with shifting priorities.
- Previous Experience in a High Volume Technical Support Role.
Job Type: Full-time; full benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match!), Paid time off, paid holidays.