Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful customer-driven SaaS company? Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of technology?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our Client's 5-year growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
IntelliShift has a collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We are a family first organization and we work hard to facilitate a healthy work/life balance.
We are hiring an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to help us drive high-quality enterprise leads for the sales team of IntelliShift's best in class Telematics Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
The Enterprise SDR will generate new business opportunities by prospecting into large, fleet driven companies. You will maximize our rapidly growing digitally influenced lead pool while identifying, qualifying, and generating sales-ready opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their fleet management issues, and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, calling and marketing automation to generate new enterprise sales opportunities
- Strategize with Sales Executives (SE) to be hyper-focused
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and industry sectors
- Be a fanatical prospector
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in software sales
- You're super smart and super driven
- 2+ years B2B SDR or sales related experience in the tech/software space; targeting large, multi-stakeholder engagements.
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience or other related tech space business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails, great phone manner and keen understanding of effectively using social media
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: lead generation, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- Common sense drives your decision making
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a full-time, salaried position located in