We’re IntelliShift, a division of VTS. We’re a rapidly growing, innovative B2B SaaS company driving thought leadership in the emerging connected asset and fleet intelligence space. We have a long history of stellar growth and profitability.
We’re looking for a talented Technical Content Marketing Manager to join our high-energy, highly collaborative marketing team and help drive IntelliShift’s next stage of growth. You’ll be a critical part of our fast-paced marketing engine. This is a unique opportunity to help build out this new role and help us take our marketing efforts to the next level. You will report to the Director of Content Marketing and play a more technical role on our content team, which will include a PR agency (brand, thought leadership), SEO agency, and designer.
- Develop a deep understanding of IntelliShift’s target audiences, buyer personas, and buyer journeys, and create impactful content experiences for each segment.
- Develop a deep understanding of IntelliShift’s platform and suite of solutions and how they apply to our target industries and personas.
- Work cross-functionality with engineers, sales, CTO and our President to provide market feedback and insights to improve our offerings and persona-based messaging.
- Conduct semi-annual on-page SEO audits with the help of our agency to ensure top-ranking factors are addressed as well as run backlinking projects to increase our network, reach, and referrals.
- Align content contributions with our SEO strategy.
- Technical content writing: Develop powerful, engaging persona- and product-based content on a consistent basis to create demand using your deep product understanding. Content types will span industry briefs, tip sheets, video, ebooks, whitepapers, product content, blogs, infographics, social media, webinars, email, etc.
- Technical writing and thought leadership specifically to IT personas (CIO, Enterprise Architect, etc.).
- Create technical product/demo videos.
- Collaborate with demand generation and product to create the right content that supports integrated marketing campaigns and targeted demand gen programs.
- Be your own proofreader and editor.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical or product content role within B2B technology or SaaS companies.
- You’re happy spending most of your day dealing with the written word, and just as adept at producing your own content as you are improving the writing of others.
- You have a great sense of form and style and impeccable attention to detail.
- You approach your role with an eye towards both art and science. While you may lean more towards the creative side (you always come to the table with amazing ideas), you understand the importance of experimentation and measurement, and you have experience analyzing and reporting on content performance.
- You research new topics in depth and can translate complex topics and products into digestible ideas.
- You are organized to a “T” and have the ability to manage multiple projects to multiple audiences simultaneously.
- You have strong project management skills and see things through to completion.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude and are comfortable working a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- You have general knowledge of SEO best practices and know how to partner with our agency to optimize content for search.
- You have experience with or exposure to tools like Google Analytics, WordPress, Salesforce, etc.
- You are a selfless team player and collaborator, bringing positive energy and passion to your work every single day.
IntelliShift has a collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We are family first organization and we work hard to facilitate a healthy work/life balance.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a full-time, salaried position located remote/NY, with occasional travel to the NY HQ once it is safe to do so.