Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful customer driven SaaS company? Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of technology?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your connected fleet management operations.
Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform will fit seamlessly into your 5-year growth plan.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
We are in search of a Head of Strategic Partnerships. This role is a full-time position based. As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities and partnership relationships in the various disciplines associated with our IntelliShift platform. You must be a strategic thinker, comfortable managing relationships with external partners, advanced analytical skills, and have a passion for the technology and its use with B2B mobile fleets. You must have an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to drive short and long term relationships that result in revenue opportunities. You need to identify and develop partnerships to ensure financial growth and profitability within our organization.
- Research, model, evaluate and plan for new growth opportunities
- Negotiate and bring deals to completion with key stakeholders
- Develop formalized business plans including commercial terms, go to market strategy and an execution plan
- Work closely across multiple functional areas (design, development & Ad Operations) to execute your deals
- Stay abreast of key industry trends to make recommendations on new revenue opportunities
- Articulate the strategic direction externally
- Build strong revenue partnerships that support our commercial strategy
- Create interesting partnerships that work well with the IntelliShift brand
- Achieve or exceed the Head of Strategic Partnerships revenue target each calendar year
- Find new ways to grow our business year over year
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual with solid experience building revenue partnerships (preferably with experience in the software/vehicle OEM and systems integration spaces)
- Experience building relationships to create software and data sharing ecosystems
- Significant experience (4-6 years) working in the revenue partnerships, business development, strategy or related capacity
- Strong people management skills required
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business judgment
- Superb communication, both oral and written
- Ability to manage concurrent and time sensitive projects
- Ability to listen well, contribute to creative business discussions, influence the thinking of or gain acceptance from senior executives
- Background in contract negotiation
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent Salesforce.com and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
- Team player
- Delivers through to execution
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Interested in the future of news
- A sense of humor always helps!
Job Type: Full-time; full benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match!), Paid time off, paid holidays.