- Do you have experience in providing technical solutions (sales or pre / post-sales support) in a SaaS environment?
- Do you listen well and have the ability record clients’ specs?
- Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most from their investments?
- Are you able to apply ROIs per clients’ needs?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow-through, helping you and your clients achieve serious results?
- Do you work well on a team and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Well, then you might just be the right person we're looking for.
The Onboarding Project Manager (SaaS) plays a critical role on the Onboarding Team, interacting with enterprise clients every day. The ideal candidate has a broad range of professional experience which includes ‘C’ level client-facing presentations in a (pre)sales environment, technical implementations and project management.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be responsible for Onboarding major clients by meeting with clients in person and / or via web; planning, coordinating and managing the onboarding SaaS project within budget, timeline and scope.
The candidate will also be strong in relationship building and account management. Client growth and new business opportunities are closely related to the daily project activities and have become a natural extension of the Onboarding Project Manager’s skill set.
- Interact with C-level and other levels of enterprise client daily via phone, email and in-person.
- Lead (up to) multi-month Onboarding projects from inception through delivery to Client Success.
- Manage multiple client projects at the same time.
- Own the success of the client instance
- Manage the customer to ensure project success
- Experience in Face to Face presentations with C-Level clients
- Some experience is sales or selling situations
- Technical Sales Engineer experience would be helpful (SaaS preferred.)
- Customer relationship management focus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of basic project management concepts
- Ability to work through customer issues
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our Client's 5-year growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.