Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful customer driven SaaS company? Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of technology?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
IntelliShift, a division of VTS, is an enterprise operational intelligence platform that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of your connected fleet management operations. Built specifically to provide configurable, next-generation solutions to organizations with fleets of 100 or more assets, the IntelliShift platform is designed to fit seamlessly into our Client's 5-year growth plans.
IntelliShift is backed by VTS, a parent company founded in 2002 and recognized for continuous disruption in the market. With deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software, VTS helps organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth using the power of business intelligence, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding, you will be responsible for aligning with our customers on their business objectives and success criteria. You will work cross functionally with the sales, onboarding, support and services teams to ensure a good and consistent customer experience. CSMs will work to ensure that customers are maximizing their value from the technology and will serve as their internal advocates by sharing feedback and partnering with our product teams to deliver technology that aligns with the direction of the industry. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have realized value with IntelliShift and are transforming how their companies manage and operationalize their fleet management.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios with a deep knowledge of the customer’s business goals and success criteria
- Build and foster relationships with all contact levels
- Consult with customers on a regular cadence to ensure business alignment and to maximize their value from the partnership
- Manage the customer through the lens of the customer journey achieving all milestone along the way
- Act as a liaison between the customer and other teams at IntelliShift to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Proactively manage customer health and engagement to mitigate business risk
- Manage all customer subscriptions to ensure high retention and mitigate churn risk
- Identify and execute growth opportunities tied to upsell, cross-sell and expansion
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams
- Ability to manage 30-40 customers with diverse and complex needs
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their partnership goals
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener with a passion for service
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities
- Team-oriented and with a strong ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Experience acting as a change agent in complex organizations
- Can manage a cross-functional program to completion
- Demonstrates intelectual curiosity in conversations
Customer Success Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/ Consulting experience at a SaaS company required
- Experience managing renewals and upsells required
- Customer Success Software experience preferred – Gainsight, ClientSuccess, ChurnZero, Catalyst
- Experience with Salesforce required
Click this link to get more information on the company www.IntelliShift.com
Job Type: Full-time; full benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match!), Paid time off, paid holidays.