The Manager, Lead Generation is a vital role within Intelex. This person is responsible for managing and expanding the BDR team as well as growing demand through support of the sales organization. This person also plays a critical role in the alignment between sales and marketing.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Managing day to day leads, activities and tasks for the Business Development Representatives (BDRs)
- Managing the entire inbound and outbound leads processes
- Regular reporting of lead pipeline and KPI's
- Forecasting and analyzing lead conversion data
- Ensuring lead targets are met and if necessary take preventive measures to reach goals
- Developing and monitoring outbound lead strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Working with Marketing and Sales to execute targeted inbound and outbound lead goals
- Working closely with Sales Enablement to deliver coaching and ongoing sales training initiatives
- Bringing a strong, consistent focus on coaching individual reps to develop talent and achieve goals
- Participating in hiring and recruiting process for future BDR classes – recruiting events, career fairs, and on-campus interviews.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Intelex’s service offerings.
- Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals.
- Reports to the Director, Demand Generation
- BDR Team Lead and Outbound BDRs are direct reports
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization
Skills & Work Traits
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Prior experience as a successful Business Development Rep, preferably during a growth period
- Cool under pressure, entrepreneurial, and an effective mentor
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Data driven – you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- Proficient in CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc.)
- Bonus: Formal Sales Methodology Training (i.e. Sandler, Challenger, etc.)
- Bonus: Proficient in sales technology tools and social media
- 3-5 years of business development or inside sales experience, preference for a technology-centric environment
- 2+ years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals within a fast growing SaaS environment preferred
- A history of success of prospecting and business development in enterprise software or other B2B markets, such as document management, ECM, BPM, ERP and/or CRM solutions is strongly preferred.
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent experience.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com