Intelex Technologies provides market-leading solutions in the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Management (EHSQ) space to help organizations Change their Business for Good. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you’ll lead the evolution of your assigned EHSQ Product Portfolio to a market share leader in the space.
To successfully bring the right products to market, you will closely partner with Intelex’s Strategy, Product Management and Customer Marketing teams on market assessment and GTM planning efforts. As well, you will work with Sales and Customer Success to help ensure effective enablement of these teams and a consistent client experience throughout the entire client’s journey to help drive strong product and Intelex promoters.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Business Management & ROB: You will be accountable for reaching the Revenue, Scorecard (Operating & Strategic) and Market Share goals for your assigned EHSQ Portfolio. You will be responsible for building the plan to reach our in-year revenue goals for the portfolio, but also driving the 3-5 year Market Share ownership goals for your business.
- Market Assessment & GTM Strategy: You will work with Strategy and Product Management to define the future of your assigned EHSQ Portfolio and drive discussions on various aspects of its evolution including modules that should be added to the portfolio, market need and client experience that drive deployment technology changes and impact of changing policies.
- Solution Launch Planning & Execution: You will champion the end-to-end launch planning and execution process for all new products, packages, and services associated with your assigned EHSQ Portfolio, as well as for major solution enhancements.
- Sales Enablement: You will partner with the Sales and Customer Success Enablement leads to ensure that pitch and tools are being adopted by their teams and our acquisition and retention targets are being met.
- Field Marketing Connection: You will partner with the Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Marketing and Demand Generation teams to drive always-on inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns that reach EHSQ professionals with a curated journey that converts impressions to leads and customers
- Partner Ecosystem Support: Coordinate with the Partner & Alliances team to ensure that we are recruiting, enabling and activating a vibrant partner ecosystem that drives scale to your assigned EHSQ Portfolio’s Go-to-Market.
- Thought Leadership and Evangelism: You will also have to work with the Content Marketing Lead to position yourself as a thought leader in your assigned EHSQ Portfolio’s space contributing content for blogs, whitepapers and curating content on behalf of the Practice Leaders, Product Leaders as well as the Partner Ecosystem.
- Customer Success (CS) & Customer Value (CV): Work closely with the CS and CV teams to ensure that your assigned EHSQ Portfolio products are being implemented successfully with decreasing Time to Value.
- Reports to the Director, Solution and Industry Marketing
Skills & Work Traits
- A strategic thinker who can collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders and have the proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- You should be adept at bringing together requirements, constraints, current market position, blockers etc. to come up with clear strategy, implications and timelines
- You should also have a strong partnership building capabilities with Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Event Marketing and Customer Marketing engines to execute on GTM strategies and drive product performance.
- You should be a good collaborator and communicator who can self-organize a prioritized set of multiple work streams and drive alignment with executives.
- 3-5 years in a product marketing role in an enterprise software and/or application delivery company (preferably in an EHSQ environment).
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition assessment, market segmentation, go to market strategy and developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
- Familiar with Pragmatic Marketing go-to-market methodologies, have a proven track record of success leading definition, planning, positioning, and launching products to market.
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Pardot, SharePoint or Power BI considered a significant asset.
- Project Management experience considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education focusing on business or marketing
- MBA preferred.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies, ULC is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.