Calling all software sales professionals! We are looking for someone who is excited to build a successful career in SaaS sales! Take your existing knowledge to the next level with the Account Executive role on our Mid-Market Sales team. You will be developing new business with a focus on accounts with up to $1.5B in revenue in our 4 key verticals (Manufacturing, Resources, Food & Beverage/Retail, and Infrastructure and Services). You will be tasked with generating new revenue with a focus on prospecting, qualifying, solution selling to new customers and existing clients. This role sources and manages sales opportunities from beginning to end, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization to address business needs and deliver client value. We are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and can develop strong relationships with business leaders and executives.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Meet and exceed assigned sales objectives.
- Strategize how to generate new business opportunities to fuel Intelex’s growth
- Conduct warm and cold prospecting activities.
- Follow up with leads and qualify opportunities provided by the internal lead generation team
- Identify new markets and prospective customer leads
- Devise and implement creative outbound strategies to initiate and facilitate conversations with Directors, VPs and C-Level prospects
- Actively build knowledge of Intelex’s products and new functionality
- Work with our Business Development, Product Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Global Services teams to continually look for ways drive revenue
- Track and report all prospecting and sales activities in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to respond to RFPs (removed the apostrophe)
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to closure
- Attend Industry specific tradeshows and conferences to support marketing programs
- Facilitate sales presentations and software demonstrations
- Preparation and delivery of sales quotes and proposals
- Facilitate client transitions to the Global Services and Customer Success teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, answer queries and identify new business opportunities
- Some travel to locations within Canada and the U.S may be required
- Reports to the Director, Mid-Market Sales.
Skills & Work Traits
- You have experience prospecting and developing accounts
- You are driven, possess a positive attitude and have a track record for exceeding targets
- You are comfortable demonstrating software via web and onsite presentations
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- You are able to engage, negotiate, discuss and present with Business Leaders and Executives
- You know how to make connections and earn the trust of prospects, vendors, employees and executives
- You have demonstrated the ability to define solutions with clear value propositions providing tangible ROI to their business
- You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- You are a collaborator and understand its value in driving team success
- Knowledgeable of SaaS business models and Software Sales Cycle
- Environmental, Health & Safety, Quality Management Industry knowledge or experience
- Prior experience working with CRM software and forecasting tools, Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with tools such as, but not limited to: Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn, DocuSign, InsideView
- 1 to 3 years of previous software and service sales or relevant experience
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in a related field.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com