We are looking for someone who is keen on building a career in SaaS and your ticket starts on our Inbound - Business Development team. This role is the first touch point for all our inbound leads. In this role you will develop your product knowledge. When ready, you can make the jump to our Enterprise - Business Development team, where you will be assigned to an industry vertical, and be a key partner to our Enterprise Sales team - generating, qualifying and passing along new sales opportunities. We are looking for someone who is driven with sound business insight, has a strong technical aptitude and has a passion for building relationships.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- You will respond and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries regarding Intelex and Intelex products.
- You will triage and connect inbound inquiries to the appropriate members of the Intelex team.
- You will create a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience.
- You will respond to new and existing leads through creative and personalized follow-up.
- You will work to build relationships and earn the trust of prospects and team members.
- You will actively build your knowledge of Intelex’s products and new functionality – evangelizing Intelex
- Track and report all prospecting and sales activities in Salesforce
- Report business intelligence and market trends to help build out messaging for targeted audiences
- Flexible hours including weekends
- Reports to the Manager, Inbound Business Development
Skills & Work Traits
- You know how to make connections and earn the trust of prospects, vendors, employees and executives
- You are curious and have a passion for driving a career in sales
- Ability to deliver high call volumes in pursuit of pipeline development goals
- Ability to think strategically in developing accounts for long-term value, not just setting meetings or qualifying a lead
- You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results
- You are a collaborator and understand its value in driving team success
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce) – a plus!
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role (preferably inside sales/business development)
- 1 year of prospecting experience, an asset
- Degree or Diploma in a related field preferred
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com