Help us modernize the UX/UI of an industry-leading platform. You will be responsible for implementing visual elements to enhance and engage users in both mobile and web-based applications. The successful candidate will be working with a collaborative team of designers, product managers and developers, reporting to the Manager of the User Experience team.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Develop standard UI components and style guide for company-wide use
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Ensure interface and interactions help achieve product, marketing and business goals
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies · Provide support and internal training
- Conduct, observe and analyse usability testing sessions
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures
- Support the QA and Development team to make sure features are implemented as intended.
- Reports to the Manager, User Experience
Skills & Work Traits
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems
- Use and creation of visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, to plan and present user interface designs
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ year of industry experience demonstrating a track record designing digital products and services across mobile, responsive web, desktop and beyond.
- Use and creation of visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, to plan and present user interface design.
- Experience working with Scrum or other Agile teams an asset.
- Experience taking a product from concept to market.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
Degree or diploma in a UI/UX design discipline, or equivalent demonstrable experience
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com