The Marketing Campaign Manager, (EHS) is a high impact member of the Intelex marketing team responsible for designing, implementing, and managing awareness, consideration and preference/intent demand gen initiatives to successfully drive brand engagement and ultimately revenue. If you are the person for this role, you have experience building integrated campaigns designed to engage prospects throughout the buyer journey from awareness to purchase by applying compelling storytelling and delivering programs that drive pipeline, pipeline, and more pipeline. You know that marketing is about more than just quantity of leads and you take a data-driven approach to everything you do, analyze campaigns and programs every step of the way. You live for a fast-paced work environment and consistently go above and beyond to get the job done each and every time.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- From concept through execution, build a full-funnel integrated marketing plan to support Intelex’s pipeline and revenue goals in the EHS segments
- Drive innovative programs that stand out in the B2B EHS marketplace with laser focus on driving quality leads and pipeline
- Manage multiple campaigns at once, while keeping all of your stakeholders updated and informed
- Work hand-in-hand with sales, product marketing, digital marketing, and the content team to create alignment and gather requirements to build marketing campaign plans to support pipeline targets
- Develop multi-channel integrated campaigns including 3rd party programs, field or virtual events, vertical programs, webinars, etc.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
- Maintain and communicate a calendar of demand generation programs to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders
- Align with the Enterprise and Mid-market sales teams to generate ABM campaigns for named accounts
- Closely align with sales to communicate demand gen goals and tactics to measure lead quality and track marketing’s contribution to pipeline
- Work with Product Marketing to accurately target personas, bringing the right message to market to drive brand and engagement
- Manage day-to-day communication with extended marketing team to drive projects to completion, following up with post mortem results on an ongoing basis
- Keep abreast of the daily pacing and performance of your campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaign effectiveness and meet expected KPIs
- Track and scrutinize pipeline sources from your marketing campaigns from lead creation to revenue and analyze information to improve decision making
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, as well as retaining and upselling or cross-selling customers
- Improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Track the ROI on campaigns to make informed recommendations for future initiatives/planning
- Manage vendor relationships
- Reports to the Director, Demand Generation
Skills & Work Traits
- Solid background in lead and demand generation, and full-funnel marketing - inbound marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing and analytics
- Strong project management capabilities in planning, executing and analyzing innovative and targeted campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B EHSQ trends through effective campaign development and messaging
- Self-motivated and proactive in understanding Intelex’s business needs
- Strong expertise working with marketing automation and project management tools, including Pardot, Salesforce, and Asana
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in demand generation /campaign marketing with solid project or account management experience
- At least 3 -5 yrs. of demand generation experience in cloud-based B2B enterprise software (SaaS)
- Experience in the Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is preferred
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.