This is an exciting and challenging customer advocacy opportunity in a software environment. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is adept at building lasting relationships and finding elegant solutions to complex problems. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the loyalty and retention of a portfolio of Intelex customers. Helping our Customers have a powerful voice at Intelex.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- You will own the ongoing Intelex relationship with assigned customers as it relates to increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and securing loyalty.
- You will work to establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process and system improvements to positively impact solution experience.
- You will advocate customer needs/issues across Intelex departments.
- You will inform and educate customers of Intelex initiatives and product updates.
- You will manage the risk identification and tracking process until issue resolution.
- You will identify success stories and secure customer references
- Track customer metrics and maintain customer health scorecards with clear action plans
- You will partner with the Technical Customer Success and Account Management teams to increase customers’ footprint and future value (up-sell and cross-sell) through product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Reports to the Manager, Customer Success
Skills & Work Traits
- You have a demonstrated track record of maintaining customer retention rates and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You are a strong problem solver with ability to analyze and make educated decisions.
- You are a compelling communicator both written and verbal; communicating with C/VP level audiences, and the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- You are results driven with a proven ability to project a positive attitude.
- You can reprioritize on the fly and have excellent organizational skills.
- You have the ability to carefully balance customer advocacy with the goals and direction of the business.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality is considered an asset.
- You are well travelled, bilingualism is considered an asset.
- Prior experience with CRM and Support applications.
- Comprehensive grasp of software application requirements / architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in the technology industry (preferably SaaS) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management.
- A quantifiable ability to drive 90%+ customer renewals and customer success rates
- Proven to have strong relationship building skills and able to show examples of getting to “Trusted Advisor” status within your accounts.
- This position may require up to 15% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com