At integrate.ai, our mission is to accelerate the shift to Machine Learning in a way that maximizes participation and benefit to people while maintaining trust. We recently released PowerFlow, an end-to-end federated learning platform that enables data scientists to train machine learning models across distributed data silos, while seamlessly managing privacy, security, and regulatory risks. Our vision is to unlock new collaboration opportunities in industries such as healthcare and finance, to help more people with their critical needs and close the health, wealth, and wellness gaps.
We’re looking for a Vice President, Engineering with extensive experience in software-as-a-service products on modern cloud infrastructure, with a particular focus on business-to-business products in enterprise environments. Experience with data-driven and/or machine learning systems will also be a significant asset.
Integrate.ai’s Vice President, Engineering will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution. They will do this by attracting and nurturing engineering talent, and creating the systems and processes that will allow the team to deliver against the roadmap.
Engineering Team & Culture
- Attract and retain top talent
- Support, develop and manage people
- Engage and energize the team
- Communicate ideas and priorities clearly and in a manner that compels action and results
- Identify good managers for the team, hire them, and be able to groom that skill set over time
- Ensure that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution
- Ensure teams are appropriately resourced and structured to deliver against the roadmap
- Co-develop technical strategy other technical leaders in the company, and develop and maintain a technical roadmap that enables continuous innovation
- Provide technical leadership to ensure sound architectural design and software development
- Develop technology strategy that influences product roadmap and helps define the art of the possible
- Prioritization that effectively balances short and long term product goals
- Work in close partnership with the Product and Science teams to ensure that Engineering delivers against the product roadmap
- As a member of the leadership team, active participant in developing company strategy and goal setting
- Drive meaningful action with effective and fast decision making that takes into account the interests of all stakeholders – employees, customers, shareholders, and partners
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in making tough calls and leading through adversity
- Solution-building skills; proven ability to understand business challenges, structure sophisticated problems, and develop solutions