At integrate.ai, our mission is to accelerate the shift to Machine Learning in a way that maximizes participation and benefit to people while maintaining trust. We recently released PowerFlow, an end-to-end federated learning platform that enables data scientists to train machine learning models across distributed data silos, while seamlessly managing privacy, security, and regulatory risks. Our vision is to unlock new collaboration opportunities in industries such as healthcare and finance, to help more people with their critical needs and close the health, wealth, and wellness gaps.
We are looking for an incredible Growth Marketer who is excited to work at an early stage startup and ready to take the lead on ramping up our digital marketing engine. As Growth Marketer, you will play a key role in defining and executing tactics to build awareness of PowerFlow, drive traffic to our website, and generate leads. We are looking for somebody who is excited to get creative with marketing tactics, set up experiments, and learn new skills. At integrate.ai, you will be working on some of the most exciting and groundbreaking AI technology, and you will be surrounded by some of the most talented minds in the AI industry. This role will report to the VP of the Go to Market team.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to help grow our brand and pipeline
- Run experiments to optimize our marketing tactics
- Manage our website, social media, email marketing, and marketing analytics tools
- Optimize the customer journey on our website, and manage SEO and web development contractors in the process
- Plan and execute paid search, social, and display ad campaigns
- Use analytics tools to support decision making and track progress towards our goals
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, sales, and other functions across the company
- 1-2 years of experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for demand and lead generation for a B2B company
- Experience running marketing experiments, and making decisions based on the outcomes of those experiments
- An analytical approach to marketing, but also a willingness to make decisions when there is limited data
- An openness to get creative with marketing tactics and teach yourself new skills in the pursuit of marketing excellence
- Proficiency with digital marketing and analytics tools
- Experience managing third party contractors
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply!