Senior Product Manager
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. We prize ethics and privacy in our conduct and products, and aim to define new industry standards for responsible AI. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
Integrate.ai is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and guide the definition and delivery of our products. This role is for someone excited about the application of Machine Learning to real-world problems, as well as creating high-quality user-centric experiences that push forwards ethical, understandable AI.
As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will be
- Collaborating with design, user-research, and engineering teams to deliver customer-centric products
- Working to understand our customers and their problems, and crafting product stories to best solve these problems
- Motivating your team and everyone around you through great storytelling and communication
- Helping to define the product strategy and translating it into product shipped to customers
- Defining and analysing metrics, both quantitative measures and qualitative evidence, to assess the success of products to our enterprise B2C customers
- Contributing to IAI’s strategic and competitive position
- Experience in any or all of strategic, analytical, and technical product management for complex software products
- A successful track record of identifying and understanding customer needs in new or ambiguous problem spaces
- Past experience collaborating on product teams with designers, user-researchers, and developers
- A keen interest in how AI can shape businesses and the lives of their customers — but no AI experience is necessary!
- Experience gaining user understanding directly with customers and also through user-research activities
- Fluency with developing and managing both short-term and medium-term roadmaps.
- Familiarity with software development processes and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand potential impact and effectively prioritize across multiple competing priorities.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team where trust is key and try our best to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.